RITTER AUTOCLAVES CLASS B
The Ritter „CleanTec“ series is the efficient method, providing fast sterilization and drying time for your instruments.
CleanTec autoclaves work with a fractionated pre- and post vacuum.
The deep vacuum is created by a high performance double stage vacuum pump. The deep post-vacuum ensures optimal drying of wrapped materials and large quantities of porous goods.
CleanTec stand-alone autoclaves dispose of a built-in water storage tank. They fully correspond to the requirements of “Class B”- autoclaves.
Ritter CleanTec was created to satisfy the needs of customers who demand
- all in one sterilization instrument
- solid instruments
- hollow instruments
- wrapped instruments
- porous loads
Ritter CleanTec Line on Youtube.
The CleanTec CB23 can optionally be connected to the tap water system and the drain. It includes an internal printer for documentation. Chamber size 23 liters.
Ritter CleanTec CB23 provides additional programme cycles: 135° prions; clean process. The LCD Display is available in multiple languages. Also it offers a password protection.
Dimensions: 647 x 497 x 430 mm
The CleanTec AB80 is the unique frontloader tabletop device with 80 liters capacity!
The Ritter CleanTec pulse vacuum autoclave AB80 is a big-sized automatic high pressure and temperature autoclave, which uses pressure steam as medium. It is suitable for sterilizing articles like dressings, utensils, Class N and B cavum equipment, medical catheters that are used for surgical purposes.
Dimensions: 1001 x 630 x 560 mm
Overall dimensions (L x H x D): 505 x 400 x 650 mm
Weight (with empty tanks): 50 kg
Weight (with full tanks): 55 kg
Material: SUS304 Steel / FeP01 Steel (Cover)
Noise level at 1 m distance: 54 dBA
Noise level in front of the display: 63 dBA
Rated voltage: 230 V ~ 50/60 Hz
Rated input: 1950 W
Supply cable: (L 1.5 m) 2+1 x 1.5 mm2
Insulation: Class I
Max. working pressure: 0.21 MPa (relative)
Max. working vacuum: -82 kPa (relative)
Max. vacuum (drying process): -94 kPa (relative)
Max. working temperature: 137°C
Material: Stainless steel SUS 304
Dimensions: Ø x P 250 x 450 mm
Clean water tank + Dirty water tank specifications
Max. capacity: 4.5 l
Cycles per tankful: ~4
(before the min. level indicator lights up)
Material: Stainless steel
Bacterial filter data
Maximum diameter: 56 mm
Max. allowed filtering capacity: 0.3 μm
No. of cycles before replacement: ~159
Major features and characteristics
- Micro-computer control, touch-key.
- Automatic process-control in terms of water filling, pulse vacuum, heating, sterilization, steam exhaust and vacuum dryness.
- Pulsant final vacuum drying system ensures the best drying effects.
- Built-in steam generator and steam separator, in order to ensure the quality of the steam. An external steam source is not necessary.
- Equipped for instruments, instrument bags, dressings, rubber items.
- User-defined sterilization programs according to the customer’s needs.
- Liquid program optionally available.
- Bowie-Dick test and vacuum test programs.
- The 0.22 μm filter guarantees sterile air in the chamber preventing a recontamination.
- LCD-Display indicates temperature, time, pressure and cycle process.
- Automatic alarm control in case of errors and cycle completion.
- Internal printer included.
CB23 PDF english
CB23 PDF spanish