The R400 has everything you really need.
With the Ritter R400, economy and user-friendliness meet aesthetics and individuality. The Ritter R400 improves the workflow in the dental practice with simple and practical solutions.
The Ritter R400 is not only the optimal unit for prophylaxis, but also the compact favourite for every modern practice and every application.
As far as design is concerned, the Ritter R400 impresses with precious glass elements in fresh colours, which can also be designed entirely according to your wishes.
The Ritter R400 patient chair meets all requirements for optimal patient positioning in every treatment situation.
- Efficient simultaneous movement (Trendelenburg) of backrest and seat
- Optimum, safe and comfortable positioning, even in extreme treatment situations
- Powerful, smooth running drive motors for seat and backrest
- Smooth and easy to disinfect surfaces
- Seamless surfaces, also available in ViscoSoft® (similar to Tempur®) material
- Flexible control via foot pedal and function displays
- 3 automatic chair positions
- Flushing position / last position
- Safety switch: backrest, lowest position, assistant element
- Optional right armrest, can be swivelled forwards
Headrest with double joints
Relaxed patients - relaxed work
- Fast and easy positioning
- Comfortable positioning of the patient’s head in every situation
- Optimal for children and elderly patients
- Movable, double articulating headrest
The light simplicity
Simple, practical, reliable.
The Ritter R400 can be briefly described with these three characteristics. And yet the small, compact unit is so versatile that it fully meets your dental needs.
AT DAILY WORK.
Ergonomy of work
The Ritter R400 is an efficient workplace in which the working and ergonomic handling fit 100%.
Radius of action
Perfect for particularly small practice rooms. With its small radius of action, the compact dental unit adapts to any room situation. The working area luminaires are available as ceiling or unit models.
and assistant element
All Ritter R400 series treatment units are available in two versions, H and S, to optimally support each user in his personal working method.
Individual glass motifs
All glass elements of the Ritter R400 can be decorated with an attractive selection of patterns or personal motifs according to personal taste. Make more out of your unit.
For example a treatment unit especially for children, or one for prophylaxis, … Ask your dental consultant for the Ritter sample book.
Ritter R400 Quality
The surface parts of Ritter R400 are made of pure metal and polyester with a high-quality gelcoat coating. The use of normal plastic parts has been nearly completely avoided. Clear advantages lie in the extraordinary stability and the long-term consistent appearance, free of any yellowing. The parts are handmade to the highest quality.