In 1887, Frank Ritter produced one of the world's first treatment chairs for the dental profession. In the years since, Ritter has produced a long line of products that has changed the face of dentistry.
In 1912 Ritter introduced the "control panel" for the dental instruments, a major advancement and the beginning of modern technology in dentistry.
In 1917 Ritter introduced the integrated treatment system; chair with control panel, drill, cuspidor, saliva ejector, tray table and air/water syringes - all instruments in one unit! This system delivered for the first time the modern dental system, the core concept of which has not changed even today.
The production site of the Ritter treatment units is located in Biberach an der Riss, in Germany.
The design of the Ritter units, which is based on the pure practical benefits, guarantees outstanding functionality.
The cooperation with universities and renowned manufacturers of the dental industry ensures a high degree of innovation, design and build quality.