Ritter Contact World on Youtube.
Ritter Contact Light Comfort on Youtube.
Your perfect tool -
a dental unit for highly
CONTACT WORLD –
a treatment unit based on more than 130 years of experience, continuous product development and continuous improvements in details.
A treatment unit that offers you complete flexibility in the execution of demanding dental treatments.
A dental unit that has been carefully designed down to the last detail and that has what it takes to become a design classic object.
Take a seat and relax:
The Ritter Contact patient chair meet all requirements for the most comfortable patient position in every treatment situation.
- Unique simultaneous movement (Trendelenburg) for separate control of backrest and seat. This prevents the patient’s clothing from slipping.
- Optimum, safe and comfortable positioning, even in extreme treatment situations
- Compact, space-saving design
- Seamless, easy to disinfect cushions and surfaces
- Flexible control via foot pedal and function displays
- Chair height 35 – 85 cm
- Optional right, swivelling armrest
- Extraordinary seating comfort: optionally available with Visco Soft® padding, which adapts individually to body shape
One-Joint headrest with seamless comfort cushion. Quick and easy positioning with the left hand. Comfortable positioning of the patient’s head. Flexible articulating headrest. Optional double-jointed headrest (not available with ViscoSoft® pad) and children’s head rest.
SUPPORTED ARM SYSTEM.
All surfaces of the arm system are flat and very easy for desinfection and cleaning.
The mobility of the smooth-running and gas pressure spring supported floating arm and dentist element are activated with the help of a sensor. As soon as the handle is released, the brake is automatically activated and prevents unintentional movement of the dentist element.
Contact World is a highly efficient workplace where work and reach paths fit 100%.
Radius of action.
Contact World has optimal dimensions in all versions, whether as H, S or Cart – even for small practice rooms. With its small radius of action, the slim dental unit adapts to any room situation. The working area luminaires are available as ceiling or unit models.
Note: A total of 2 connection points (1 standard / 1 alternative) offer additional flexibility so that the unit can fit in any treatment room!
and assistant elements
All Ritter treatment units of the Contact series are available in the different versions HC, H, S, C and with different assistance elements in order to optimally support each user in his personal working method.
The numerous equipment options guarantee an individual and cost-efficient workflow.
Die zahlreichen Ausstattungsoptionen garantieren einen individuellen und kosteneffizienten Workflow.
- Innovative instrument control with graphic display, numerous user settings and memory functions for perfect handling
- Simple, intuitive programming of chair positions, presets such as speed preselection and max. speeds of motors, turbines and ZEG
- Creation of up to 4 different user levels e.g. for 4 different practitioners/doctors
- Sophisticated 4-pedal foot control with control of all main functions for quick and easy operation
- Hygienic and very easy to clean, smooth surfaces save time and effort
- Plenty of knee and leg room for the dentist and the assistant enable an ergonomic and fatigue-free working method
All Ritter treatment units of the Contact series are available in the different versions HC, H, S, C and with different assistance elements in order to optimally support each user in his personal working method. With clarity and elegance, a perfect mixture of utility, function and aesthetics has been created, making the Ritter Contact World one of the most beautiful patient chairs on the market worldwide.